Here are some experts’ prediction of what is trendy and on style in the 20s:
- The decade of clean and sterile decoration is over. Make sure to buy those bold decorations that you want because this year, the bolder the design and color, the better.
- Japanese and Scandinavian styles will have an influence over the upcoming furniture trends this decade. Experts hinted that furniture with a practice of minimalism would be in and the minimalistic style wouldn’t matter so much anymore.
- Black is expected to be popular again according to Brian Patrick Flynn, the interior designer of HGTV Dream Home.
- Mauve will be a desirable color. It has been 3 decades since it became the top pick color, and experts think that it’s now the time for Mauve to make a comeback.
- Smaller homes will be preferred over a house with a ton of space. Homes with lesser space but full of character and architectural interest will be in this decade. The trend would be a home with no single square meter unused. Say goodbye to extra-large houses.