If you are short of budget, here are some ideas you can do to make your home cozy and aesthetically pleasing.
- You can paint the front door with a strong bright hue. This will leave an impression on people entering your home.
- If you like to have the old look of shiplap walls and ceiling, you may want to install one. You just have to trim down plywood into planks, then attach it to your wall using an adhesive or nails. You can paint the panels with color suited with the planks.
- String lights will never go out of style. You can hang some over your patio, porch, or backyard to turn it into some perfect gathering place.
- Here are some DIY items which you can use to make your patio cozy. You just need a concrete stain, plastic stencil, stencil brush, and a few hours of your time. This will definitely transform your patio into the stylish and sleek design that you want.
- Peel and stick wallpaper if you want to have that cute pattern walls but don’t have any boldness to paint it. This project can be costly, but in order to cut down some costs, you may want to attach the wallpaper into a focal wall with low-humidity space.